We believe in sustainable personal Growth and the Desire to grow one’s Potential
We are an international consulting firm with office locations in Germany and China. Our core business focuses on the training and coaching of sales and service organizations.
We believe in sustainable personal growth and the innate human desire to grow one’s potential. If you want to grow with us, please look at our job openings, become one of our freelancers or send us an unsolicited application.
Open positions in Germany and China:
We are a consultancy company which, among other business areas, actively guides the automotive trade in the acquisition of new customers. In this context, we work with promotions teams at local dealerships, trade fairs and regional events throughout the west and south of Germany.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a project/event manager to take over the management and coordination of events at the earliest possible date.
- Support and advise the manufacturer/dealer
- Organize and coordinate events
- Acquire, manage and train the promotions team
- Provide on-site presence to control the activity and coaching of the promotions team
- Administer, organize and maintain equipment (vehicles, decoration, flags, etc.)
- Manage project documention and ensure the project objectives
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the project budget
- Fluent German speaker
- Commercial and/or technical knowledge, possibly studies in business administration/event management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Integrity in dealing with customers
- Communication strengths
- Readiness to travel, mainly domestically
- Experience in using MS Office applications
- Drivers licence (German B) and the willingness to acquire BE
- Ideally with experience in the automotive industry
We offer you a challenging job with extensive tasks and exciting projects. In addition to your independence and personal responsibility, close cooperation and support from the team is a given.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for our company and we have aroused your interest, please send us your application with salary request by e-mail.
HGS Concept GmbH
Gerloser Weg 34
Phone +49 661 38094080
Promotional Staff - Brand Ambassadors
We are looking for friendly, open-minded brand ambassadors who can present our client and their products in an outstanding way. Our client is an international automotive manufacturer for whom we present the latest vehicle models at trade shows, exhibitions and in-house events.
- at least 18 years old
- interested in cars
- able to work well in a team or on your own
- a driver's license (not a must-have)
- a well-groomed and modern appearance
- an interest in promotional work
Payment: to be agreed upon
Period: throughout the year (starting immediately)
Location: Southern and Western Germany (travel /hotel will be provided/refunded)
If you are interested, please contact our office in Fulda
Freelance Trainers / Coaches
We are constantly seeking to extend our pool of coaches and trainers. If you have excellent presentation and teaching skills, a proven track record of successful implementation of training, and if you want to take the opportunity to learn about our concepts, then become part of our network. Get to know wonderful people and join us in our success. Please send your application in accordance with our guidelines to: email@example.com.
HGS Concept is a company that takes your future seriously. We want you to grow with us. For this reason we select our future employees carefully. However, in order to succeed, we need your help in putting as much effort and thought as possible into your application, so that we can understand who you are and why you would like to work for us. We expect you to hand in an application package that consists of the following documents:
- Completed candidate questionnaire
- Cover letter
- Transcripts and references
What do we expect to see in your CV?
We expect your CV to be no longer than two pages. Please use only keywords and a table to outline your education, work experience, skills and competencies.
What do we expect to read in your cover letter?
The cover letter should be no longer than one page (500–600 words) and should include, among other things, the answers to the following questions: Why are you applying for this job? What qualifications do you have for this job? Why do you want to work for HGS?
What do we mean by transcripts and references?
We would like to have an overview of your college/university grades, plus written references from former employers. If you happen to have neither of these, we will still accept your application. However, in this case, please give us the names of two references that we may speak to by telephone. (Please include telephone numbers and tell us how they are connected to you.)